Thursday, March 5, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhh.

WHOAH.
^if that's how you spell it.

Anyways, so y'all recall reading about the top row of my keyboard
not working on my iPhone. Well I did some research and read that
it could either be a hardware problem or software problem. So,
to check it wasn't a software problem, I restored it. Yep,
got it off T-Mobile and back to the same useless brick without a AT&T
plan. So, I figured ahhhh I just updated it 2.2 so I'll just use
PwnageTool or QuickPwn to get it back on T-Mobile and jailbroken,
blah blah. Well QuickPwn didn't work because it supposedly didn't support
the firmware on my iPhone...
pretty weird. So, I scratched that and used PwnageTool. I
worked ALL DAY trying to restore a custom firmware but I kept getting errors in
iTunes. I was getting really frustrated. Eventually I tried doing it on the latest firmware
and it worked.

But, I lost all my 3rd party apps via Cydia and still have a spot that doesn't work.
AH, great. iPhones and skiing. >:-|

-Blaze
(comment-name/url/anonymous)

1 comment:

  1. You can replace the whole screen assembly for like $50 tops

    ReplyDelete