Sunday, January 4, 2009

MY BUSINESSES

(not me, btw.)

Over the years, I've had a desire to start a business. 
When I was way young I would make little flyers for
school supply repair. I know right. The paper would say
I'll fix anything pens, pencils, even refill glue sticks.
Well, nobody needed it done. So, FAIL.

After that I went on to another business. PHOTOGRAPHY.
I was really big into photography and I wanted to have a
future career in this field. I printed business cards and actually
got a job. I was a Pet Photographer. =D YES! Haha I took pictures of cats and had them printed out. I'm not sure if I got payed though... Whatever. That was 4th grade.

After that job, I laid low on the businesses and just did small tech things for people that I got tipped for. It was cool, it made me learn how to fix all kinds of things on a computer, PC and MAC.

Shortly after, 8th grade, I went into web design. I designed a website for a company
and got paid pretty heavily. BOO-YAH (its an ohio thing) I only designed one website, but I'm open to do it now that my MAC came with a free $500 dollar website building program, Dreamweaver.

Now, I am in the business of iPhone. I unlock, jailbreak, activate, and mod the iPhone and all of its features. I have unlocked one phone. Meaning I put it on a different GSM Carrier like T-Mobile. And jailbroke 2 iPhones. It's a simple process but my customers don't know how to do it. I do it for cheap do so CHILLAX. So, if you have an iPhone just laying around or iPod Touch, I'll jailbreak it for you and get you all kinds of custom useful applications as well as letting you have your iPhone screen look like ANYTHING you want. Contact me through a comment (do that below).

-Blaze
(comment below-'select name/url or anonymous')

4 comments:

  1. jeez blaze i didnt know you were all tech smart & what-not! haha nice stuff!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. favoriteeee blog!
    - katelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u jailbreak g1's?

    ReplyDelete