Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RED RING OF DEATH


The above picture-XBOX 360. The XBOX 360 is a Microsoft product just like the PC. I see MAC is winning in the vote for which is better. Anyways the XBOX 360 is very popular for hardware failures. The majority of XBOX 360's sold have had hardware failures, especially the earlier models.

Well, I had my XBOX 360 for about a year and a half and I thought I was so lucky because I never actually got the Red Ring Of Death like a lot of other people I know. The Red Ring Of Death is what appears on the XBOX 360's 'ring' when the hardware failure occurs. You can see the picture above.

Eventually, the XBOX 360's hardware failed. YEAH. So, Microsoft is kind enough to send you a box and tons of instructions on how to ship it back to them. VERY EASY. So, I shipped it out, at their expense, and got it back in about 4 weeks. They were kind enough to include a 1-month GOLD LIVE card, so I could play online, all the time I had missed.

Someone comment and tell me what to talk about tomorrow, I'll mention your name.. just comment.

-Blaze
(comment-'name/url or anonymous')

1 comment:

  1. overly obsessive with XBOX LIVE !@$%^&*()
    =) =) =)
    - katelyn!

    ReplyDelete