Thursday, January 8, 2009

VIDEO RINGTONES





So, I figured I needed to mod my iPhone a little more. So, I looked around some of the featured packages in Cydia (3rd Party Appstore) and found MivTones. It's a setup that allows you to play videos when someone calls you. So, I downloaded it and registered and quickly turned it on. The video ringtone came with one video, default.m4v. It was some random guy dancing with a weird video effect.

So, I said, "FORGETTT THISSS!" I'm going to learn how to put my own videos on this as my ringtone. I found a helpful youtube video showing me exactly how to put custom video ringtones on my iphone. It was easy all I had to do was use an app, DiskAid, that lets you view all the files in your iPhone, and put the video file right in there. The file extension had to be m4v and in mpg4 format.

I took my file converted it in iMovie HD and easily put the videos in the folder where you select which video ringtone you want. Wa-Lah, I now can put any video I want as my ringtone. Simple.
*comment or tell me something you want to see in this blog*

-Blaze
(comment as anonymous/name/url)

No comments:

Post a Comment