Saturday, January 3, 2009

Winter Break


Ladies and Gentlemen. (drumroll please) It's almost here. The time all us people in school HATE. The first day back after a lonngggggg winter break. Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukah, etc. have PASSED. As well as New Years!! Gosh, no SNOW. I wanted a white christmas ;P . 

Well, I'm not sure if anyone here went to bed ON TIME throughout break because I know I sure didn't. I had a long streak of 3:00 in the morning-still-awakes. If that makes sense. My body 'timer' is messed up that I think I may have a lot of trouble waking up on Monday. Whatever. LOL. But, I guess I can get it back on schedule in a couple of days. 

Can't wait til Spring Break though. Those should be some fun times! If you know what I'm saying. (think whatever you please) but yeah. Uhm thats about it. Just a quick thought on going back to high school in a matter of  a couple of QUICK days. Friday hurry up. 

-Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment