Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NINTENDO 64 ON A MAC


We all remember the days of the Nintendo 64. The Super Mario Bros, which one?, they had a million of them. LOL. So, my main man that I talk a lot of modding with, Kern, told me about a emulator for Nintendo 64 games working on a MAC.

I had been trying to run Windows games on a MAC without using Bootcamp or Crossover, but really didn't have any success. So, I guess that made Kern want to look up some emulators. So, he found an emulator (program that allows you to play different formats on MAC) and sent it out to a couple of us. I was amazed to see these old Mario games being played on my new MacBook.

So, what you do is you download these games of the site and they come in the format as a .rar. So, you unarchive them and put them in the save folder. That's it!
Comment this blog and tell me what you want me to write about. I'll mention your
name.


Nice Find Kern!

-Blaze
(comment-'name/url or anonymous')

No comments:

Post a Comment