Monday, January 5, 2009

PS2 FAIL


See that ^^^ Yeah. I did that. I tried it, and guess what I failed. Ahhh, I should've read the instructions. What I did was; I was on eBay one day and I saw a clear case for the Playstation 2. This was about 2 years ago. So, I said, "hmmm, maybe I can buy this and show off my fresh little clear case." I thought it would be cool to see my machine 'working' right in front of my eyes.

So, bought the case. Ripped it right out of the box, tore out the screws, and started assembling without instructions. Was I CRAZY?! How could a 7th grader figure this out!? Well, I think everything was going well, but guess what, my cat jumped on the table and pulled half of the PS2 down, but a cable ripped off and I couldn't fix it!
WHY!? But, I put on the case and tried to fix it, KINDA did.

The PS2 actually worked. Disk was spinning, but NOT READING. Of course, never a break in modding. So, I tried to reset the laser, read tons of stuff online but still couldn't get the game to load.

Then you know what I did. I was watching the fan spin around and around and around. SO, I STUCK A SCREWDRIVER IN IT AND BROKE A FAN BLADE OFF.

Now it made soooo much noise when it turned on! Dumb, much? So, I just retired the PS2 and used it for a school project. Thats what the little pieces of light blue and pink paper are, sorry. Got an A though! LOL. But, it just taught me: Don't be so hype. DIRECTIONS, DIRECTIONS, DIRECTIONS. Thats my insight for today!

-Blaze
(comment below-name/url or anonymous)

4 comments:

  1. LOL nice story....just sayin you kinda used "guess what" but over all i liked it.
    MC†89

    ReplyDelete
  2. typical. always thinking you can do it on your own, even though most of the time you can! =)
    - katelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't that for art class ? you should do a blog post about your cats =] haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you think your smart.

    and your an ass.

    ReplyDelete