Sunday, January 11, 2009

MY SHORT MOVIES


The blog has been mostly about me modding and hacking stuff, but I want to change the direction, to a more personal level. What do I do for fun? I make short movies. I direct, star, and even edit. My own short movies that I write. I have made several short movies and they can be found HERE. I like making movies and testing our random effects like cloning myself. =O

So, click the here link and check out my youtube videos. I would like you to subscribe and comment if you like. "Lemme" know if you have any ideas. I have been compiling ideas for a long time to make a movie in the future. 

The above movie is a movie I made during the end of the summer. I wrote it randomly one day and decided, instead of starring myself as the main character, I'll star my friend Jim. So, I cast Jim and Joe Tran. Also, myself for a minor role. I wont give away any spoilers if your not already watching the video. So, I wont give anything away. But, I like it but as you'll see the reversed theme is present in movies, (The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button). BTW, I made this movie before that one was out. So, let me know what you think. And check out my youtube page!

-Blaze
(comment-name/url or anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment