Wednesday, January 14, 2009

necessary...



Like the new icon at the top of the page?
Photoshop Skills dudeeee.

So, the above image. I took the screenshot. $999?!
WHY?!

is this necessary. I have Sony Vegas 8, a video editing software. I use that, it's good for editing my movies. BUT, it's only PC.. and I don't use my PC for it only has about 10 MB of space left on it. (THATS LIKE TWO SONGS?!). Don't ask me what I downloaded..idk. lol! So, I occasionally use that. But, I'm sticking to iMovie HD. I just get custom plug-ins for the effects that it doesn't already have.

BUT, back on topic?! Adobe, c'mon! It's an awesome program though. But, what really sucks is. My laptop, which I got at school, came with tonsss of Adobe Programs (apps). Here's a picture.

Picture 3

Where's AFTER EFFECTS?! Ahhhh, whatever.

So, I see some people are starting to enjoy my blog.
So, I guess I'll get more on the ball.
So, I still will say so. Like I do for every other post.
So, check here everyday at about dinner time.
So, you have questions? comment me.


-Blaze
(comment-name/url-anonymous)

5 comments:

  1. youre not quite up to my level on the photoshoppin' yet, youngin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of a comment was that? If you're not going to say something nice, at least have the kahones to say it under a non-anonymous account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kahones though. you sound like my 60 year old grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my photoshops rape you bud.
    i did that in 5 min.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've worked with photoshop for years, bud.

    ReplyDelete